Sunday, June 7, 2009

look! (carie) {waco child photographer}

This week I had the pleasure of photographing one of my most sentimental subjects. Not only did little "L" give me a TON of wonderful experience in learning to be a mommy, but she was also my very first subject to be photographed with my first DSLR.




[L before: appx 7 months old]

...

I never imagined that she could get any cuter than she was, but well, see for yourselves.





(sorry this sneak includes so many-- I just couldn't choose! I mean, look at her.)

11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, look at my precious little niece!! amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute of Lily - Nikki really did a fantastic job capturing her as she really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing pictures! Lily is so adorable, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Those will be a treasure for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing pictures! Lily is adorable, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so darling...I love the close up that really shows her beautiful eyes! Makes me wish I had a little one that size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the most beautiful little girl!! I knew I picked the perfect girlfriend for Josh and Jake!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You take some amazing pictures!!! I am sure that it doesn't hurt when your subject is as addorable as that little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photos...and lily is just the cutest little girl ever. those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute...a perfect subject for any photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh nikki. Man, I remember when you were taking care of Lily...and how TAKEN I was with the pictures then. You really captured her. Your ability to capture color is really something...the wedding pic above with the sunset just takes my breath away. I love that you create so well. It really is inspiring. : )

    ReplyDelete