Thursday, August 6, 2009

look! (tiffany) waco family photography

Tiffany is my co-worker (my only co-worker), so needless to say, we've spent a lot of time together. She has a daughter just about 3 months older than my Eleanor, so our commute has lots of funny kid stories, as you can imagine. Oh, and as if that weren't enough to have in common, her hubs stays home during the day with little "S" just like mine does with Elle.
weird, huh?
Her family was so fun to photograph... they are obviously precious (hello!) and they take such joy in their daughter.


Tiffany is teaching her daughter sign-language. I thought this was too cute-- I think it's the sign for "water", which "S" L-O-V-E-D.


We went to one of my favorite spots in Waco, and hit the jackpot with the most awesome light ever. I just love this-- it looks like she is worshipping the setting sun. Well, not worshipping, but you know...

This is what happened at the end of our session-- swimming in a diaper will do that.

24 comments:

  1. You just had to put the diaper shot on here. lol. They're beautiful, Thanks Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like she's trying to reach out and touch the sunlight. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great! And we are not a prejudiced Aunt & Uncle.
    Thanks,
    Steve & Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fantastic photographs! They show the love and happiness of a beautiful family (Kyle, Tiffany and Samanatha) surrounded by God's glorious creation not to mention one sweet little girl who is the apple of many eyes that I know.!:) Props to the photographer on capturing these moments in time that will be cherished forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are amazing! What a pretty family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous! I want all of these pleeeeeease!!

    ps - Tiffany you look beautiful!

    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I better be getting some of these in the mail soon. When are you coming to see me? I haven't seen any of you in at least a year.

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. These have to be a collection of the most beautiful pictures. What a great family to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "A PICTURE IS WORTH A A THOUSAND WORDS," BUT THESE EXPRESS AT LEAST 10,0000 PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures from the first one right down to the "bottom" one . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous family - you three are all so photogenic. Cool dress, Tiffany!

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Tiff! Buy 2 of all of them and send half to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE these pictures! What a beautiful family!

    Marissa Draheim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very artistic pictures; truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are truly amazing and so artistically done! I just can't get over how wonderful they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pictures are fantastic. Beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Truly Lovely. I love the baby in the field with the bubbles. So natural

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent lightting, excellent subjects, excellent work (art).

    ReplyDelete
  20. charlene showed me how to see your pictures. they are lovely.
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the idea of the baby learning sign language; what fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. inspiring post card photos.
    Peggy t.

    ReplyDelete
  23. tiffany,
    those are beautiful.
    Eldine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Precious! Beautiful!
    Sandi A.

    ReplyDelete